Saturday, July 11, 2009

More photos...

She'd be about 4mths in most of these.
A few from the KTP photoblog that I'll double post:





My second attempt at sewing. One of the little girls at kinder invited Ethan to her birthday party, so we made her an apron and he chose a kids cookbook to go with it. This fabric was supposed to be for her room (quilt etc) and I just thought I'd use it and buy some more. It's out of stock now though, so we ended up with pale pink and white for her room instead. Still nice, but I do like this one better.
Well I guess she can't smile every waking moment...
But she sure smiles a lot...
Wearing her heart monitor...

Ethan helping bath her...
Someone turned 4 just after Amelia was born (like a week!) and I didn't get his immunisations done within 28 days so they cut off my childcare rebate. Buggers. (Like I had a few other things going on in those 28 days!!) Anyway... he's jabbed now. Poor darling. He didn't think very much of it obviously. Think he wanted to tell the nurse where to put her bubbles LOL.

But he got over it... eventually.
They decided they like sleeping in the spare bed, which is next to our room, instead of in thier own room down the other end of the house. With Amelia in our room it means their end of the house is not being used at all... They love it, and I love that they love each other so much.


7 comments:

Cass said...

She's beautiful! I figured I'd been seeing pictures of her on the KTP blog, but didn't know which ones were her!
Good to hear that all has been going well for you and for your beautiful children. *hugs*

shan {missy melly} said...

Hi Katie
Beautiful photos!! You're girl is just gorgeous.
I LOVE the apron you made... do you have a pattern for it?? I'd love to make some for the girls.

Hope you are all well

Shan xxx

Carolina said...

She's so cute Katie! I love your apron & bag too, the fabrics are TDF! Where did you get the pattern for the bag? I'd love to try it
:)

Tanya said...

Katie, Amelia is so beautiful! The photos are just so sweet, love the one of Ethan helping to bath her, so cute! That apron is simply divine & what a fantastic idea, love the fabric! I may have to make one for Tayla :)

xxx

kathie said...

Beautiful photos. I adore the one of the cot under the tree.

She has grown up so much! What a little cutie :). And you have two beautiful young men there too. How cute that they love each other enough to sleep together - my nephews were exactly the same. When they got their own rooms, they would still choose to sleep together in the one room :)

Tara said...

You're kiddies are just so beautiful Katie. thanks so much for sharing.

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mr GHITA DANIEL, am a Citizen Of ROMANIA. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas